Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Thank You.

Almost half of you are reading this on a Macintosh.

As many of you are using Firefox as you are Internet Explorer.  Two of you are using Chrome and Opera.

Almost half of everyone, perhaps the same half as are using a Mac, came from the excellent Confessions of a Reluctant Lodger, and some of you have come through The Guardian, some of you through Facebook (yes, that’s actually me.)  Two people have come through my good friend Aaron’s blog.  Ta.

How do I know this?  Voodoo.

Well, perhaps not actual voodoo, but it’s the next best thing.  It’s Google Analytics.  I’m really surprised how much detail it returns, not that it identifies individual people (which brings me to the next issue) but it does everything else.

So that next issue:  Thank you.  Thanks for everyone who has visited, thanks for everyone who’s read anything I’ve written.  I don’t know who you are specifically, but I want to thank you for taking the time to visit.

So, from Salford to Singapore, Sweden to South Africa and to the visitor from the lovely Raleigh, NC who only got excluded from that because I couldn’t think of two more opposite places than Salford and Singapore, thank you for visiting, you’re always welcome here.